The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days
Dean Koontz defined intuition as “seeing with the soul” and Rumi as the “voice that doesn’t use words”. For me, intuition is certainty without certainty. It may sound contradictory, but being intuitive is knowing despite there’s insufficient or no evidence for our assertion. Even when our rational mind can’t explain it, our inner guidance knows best.
You have all the answers and resources you need. You’re the expert in your life. Today I’m here to encourage awareness of your inner voice through the following questions.
- What does intuition mean for you?
- How you get in touch with your intuition?
- What happens in your body when you feel that something is right or wrong? For example, you may experience a sense of calmness or heaviness, a tightening in the stomach or shallow breath.
- What could you do to notice more the “hunches”?
- How would you approach a more intuitive life?
- What steps can you take to hear more your intuitive knowing?
- What does your inner guidance tell you?
- How could you create more space to allow inner connection?
Quiet your mind and listen your soul leading you. Invite guidance and clarity, and trust your insights. What is your soul whispering? Pay attention and learn to really listen.